Our advisory services are classified into following broad categories:
- Risk Advisory Services
- Financial Advisory Services
- Business Plan
- HR Consultancy
We obtain understanding of our each client’s business and use our professional knowledge in such a way that helps our clients in managing risk so that the client give due attention on improving performance, timely decision making and strengthening the business.
Risk advisory services include:
- Internal Audit Services
- Information Risk Management
- Regulatory and Compliance Services
- Business Performance Services
- Accounting Advisory Services
- Program Management & Quality Assurance
- Financial Risk Management
INTERNAL AUDIT SERVICES
Our internal audit services assist an organization to achieve the core objectives with regard to reliability of financial reporting, effectiveness and efficiency of operations, compliance with applicable laws and regulations and to develop systematic and disciplined approach in risk management control and governance processes.
Assurance is provided to management and the stakeholders that:
- Good governance is practiced;
- Business risks are being effectively controlled;
- Opportunities are identified and capitalized upon; and
- Potential losses and fraud can be prevented.
Our customized internal audit services include:
- Strategic performance review of internal audit function
- Business risk assessment
- Internal audit co/outsourcing
INFORMATION RISK MANAGEMENT
Information Risk Management (IRM) adapts the generic process of risk management and applies it to the integrity, availability and confidentiality of information assets and the information environment. IRM can be a tool for managing information proactively rather than reactively and help organizations identify and manage technology, operational and regulatory-related risks that may impact their business systems and processes. IRM services also include information technology audit. After obtaining in depth knowledge of an organization’s existing resources, our professionals use different techniques to assess that whether the optimal system controls relating to major application are in place and operating effectively. Further, we suggest such kind of business system controls which help to implement targeted practical processes that provide greater security and control as well as increased functionality.
We provide following four component services which can be delivered individually as well as in combination:
- Business Process Controls
- IT Security Controls
- Operational Controls Data
- Integrity Controls
REGULATORY AND COMPLIANCE SERVICES
The importance of effective compliance function is increasing day by day especially after implementation of recent developments in corporate governance. Our experienced and qualified Corporate Department staff helps organizations in:
Regulatory and Management Investigations
- Preventing non-compliance with regulatory requirements
- Identification of the reasons on failure to comply with the regulatory framework
- Helping to develop positive relationship with the regulator
New Business / Products
- Obtaining approval of new business or products
- Presentation before regulator for new business or products
- Developing procedures, policies and internal control required for new business or products
Corporate Regulatory Compliance
- Establishing compliance function and role of board, audit and management committees
- Developing specific reporting system process requirements and compliance programmes
- Manage the inherent risks in governance process
- Assessment of business environment and business risks
- Suggestions for improvements in board operations, governance principles, corporate culture, monitoring and evaluation
BUSINESS PERFORMANCE SERVICES
The increasing competition in both domestic and international markets has placed great emphasis on efficient and economical business processes. We provide a range of services to help meet the demands of our clients, which include:
- Performance Measurement
- Process Improvement Services
- Cost Management Services
ACCOUNTING ADVISORY SERVICES
As part of accounting advisory services, where independence requirements permit, we can assist with identifying potential improvements to the financial statement closing process, resulting in more timely and relevant financial information and enabling companies to meet today’s accelerated financial reporting requirements.
The Business Process Outsourcing provides wide outsourcing of an organization’s key business processes, non-fiduciary finance and accounting functions. This service offers qualified staff at the controller level and below, standardized and controlled processes, and accounting systems hardware and software.
PROGRAM MANAGEMENT & QUALITY ASSURANCE (PMQA)
PMQA can help identify and mitigate the risk of project failure. The focus is on developing new products, managing a portfolio of projects, and evaluating contractors / vendors for the quality, completeness, and timeliness of their deliverables. Moreover, Project Risk Management services help organizations identify and mitigate the risk of project failure.
FINANCIAL RISK MANAGEMENT
From enterprise risk management frameworks to credit risk, market risk, operational risk, regulatory compliance and treasury function programs, we can help. Organizations need to be proactive. They need to understand how organizational, process and technology components can properly combine to enhance risk management.
Staffed by experienced risk management professionals our team’s approach to risk management and compliance strategies help you to better assess and improve your risk, improve the integration of risk management practices within operations, grow revenue and manage risk to increase shareholder value.
FINANCIAL ADVISORY SERVICES
Modern day businesses have to deal with critical strategic decisions for business continuity, growth or revival. These decisions need to be independent from financing sources. Our advice includes strategies for revival of sick industries, turnaround strategy for under performing companies and support throughout a transaction life cycle.
Our Financial Advisory Services comprises:
- Corporate Finance
- Transaction Services
- Forensic Services
Our experienced professionals, our commitment to quality of service, our independence and structuring skills allows us to consider a broader range of financing options rather than favoring one product, market or source.
Some of the services provided are:
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Project Financing
- Debt Advisory Services
- Acquisition Finance
Mergers and Acquisitions
- Strategy and procedural aspects of mergers, acquisitions, disposals, divestitures and management buy-outs
- Procedural and logistic aspects of initial public offerings, offers for sale, rights and bonus issue
- Joint venture structuring and negotiation
- Risk assessment
- Financial modeling
- Reviewing financial projections
- Commercial and contract strategy
- Structuring and arranging related finance
- Structuring of acquisition finance for mergers and acquisitions
- Refinancing of acquisitions by replacing short term finances with long term finances
- Valuations for mergers and joint ventures
- Valuations with respect to intangibles
- Bid support
- Reorganization and restructuring valuations
- Tax and accounting allocations
Debt Advisory Services
- Structure of new debt issues
- Refinancing of existing obligations
- Debt market opportunities and conditions
Transaction Services include advisory support for mergers and acquisitions. The services include:
- Pre-Deal Evaluation
- Due Diligence
- Contract / Agreement Support Services
- Post – Deal Assistance
- Privatization Assistance
Before an approach or offer is made and where detailed due diligence is possible, we can help in broad appraisal of the target company and strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats analysis.
Contract / Agreement Support Services
Contract assistance involves commenting and advising on the financial aspects of draft sale and purchase agreements and on related completion issues. Our work typically focuses on the structure of price adjustment mechanisms and form of any dispute resolution process
We have a vast experience of working with the Privatization Commission / Government and investors and helping them in due diligence, participation in bidding, takeover, human resource issues, taxation and corporate affairs etc., in relation to privatization of state owned entities.
The process includes gathering, analyzing, and interpreting financial, commercial, and legal information. It may also include financial projections, markets, products, customer base, competitive position, asset management, cash flows, taxation, human resources, and accounting and information systems.
Post – Deal Assistance
Our post-merger advisory services help in achieving the desired synergies and achieving the transaction goal of value creation.
We have at our disposal specialist department experienced in compromise, reconstruction and arrangements with creditors and shareholders for liquidation / winding up, mergers, takeover, rehabilitation of companies owning sick industrial units.
FORENSIC AND LITIGATION SUPPORT
Forensic accounting applies accounting, financial, and business skills to the investigation of alleged fraud and the resolution of commercial and legal disputes. It includes:
- Fraud investigation
- Fraud risk management
- Agreement vetting
- Dispute resolution and revenue recovery
- Producing a Business Plan
A business plan is a blueprint of an organisation’s past, present and future. It is vital to the success of any venture and an indispensable management tool. Producing a business plan offers an excellent opportunity to consider all the facets of a business or a project, testing feasibility and providing greater confidence in decision making. It will also help identify future financing needs and is often a necessary step in raising external finance.
Benefits and Uses of a Business Plan:
- Establishing corporate goals and setting objectives
- Develop in more detail the broad action points from strategic planning
- Testing the feasibility of a business strategy
- Communicating corporate goals and objectives to owners, management, investors and employees
What should be included in a Business Plan?
- Sufficient detail and overview to enable the reader to get a complete and accurate picture of the business
- Information on any risks associated with the plans and contingencies to minimise such risks
- Flexibility and contingency plans if key assumptions are not met
- Trends and developments in the marketplace and the operating environment
our disposal specialist department experienced in bringing innovation in your HR Practices and day to day functioning.